The Solaire condo was built in 2010 and has 20 concrete floors. There is no 13th floor. It has a very trendy and upscale feel with ultra modern interior design. The Solaire condo is small enough that one gets a feeling of intimacy and privacy. The construction is of impeccable quality.
The Solaire Luxury High-rise Condo is located in Downtown Calgary, just a little bit north of West end of Eau Claire, and just South of the Bow River. The address of the Solaire Condo is 888 4th Ave SW, Calgary T2P 0V2. The Solaire Condo is high up there on my list of favourites, at the time of this writing. It is in an excellent location and the construction is top notch!
The developer of The Solaire condo is The La Caille Group, which has a good reputation here, having built a number of luxury condominiums already, most notably Chateau La Caille. in Eau Claire.
The suites range in size from 585 – 1800 sq ft. in one and two bedroom open concept designs All suites include at least one titled underground parking stall. The first six floors of the Solaire Tower are commercially leased. Floors 7 to 21 are residential condominiums. There is a fire hall located on the main floor of the Solaire Condo.
The standard interior specifications consist of; Boen engineered hardwood, porcelain tiles, gourmet kitchen, solid core doors, luxury bathroom granite countertops, fireplaces, Bosch appliances and window coverings.
Solaire’s prime location offers direct access to the Bow River Parkway and is within walking distance to the Kensington & Eau Claire districts, C-train and all conveniences of downtown. Solaire features spectacular, unobstructed views of the Bow River, Canadian Rocky Mountains and the Calgary skyline.
Solaire Building Features
- Enhanced Security System with Closed Circuit Cameras
- Underground Visitor Parking
- Cat5 Wiring for IPTV, Phone & Internet, Plus Coaxial Wiring for Digital TV
- Two High-Speed Thyssen Krupp Elevators with wood panelled cars & Secured FOB Access to Designated Floor (Service Fee for Move in/out)
- Solid Core Wood Suite Entry Doors with High Quality Air Seals Repeated
- Soft Water (hot only) Throughout
- State-Of-The-Art 4-Pipe Fan Coil System with Air Conditioning, Independently Controlled in Each Suite
- Lit, Secured, Heated Underground Parkade
- Secure & Private Storage Lockers
- Gas & Electrical Outlets on balconies
- Porcelain Tiles & Hardwood Floors
- Walk-in Closets
- Gas Lit-crystal Fireplace
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
Amenities in the Solaire Condo
- The Solaire Condo is equipped with a fantastic exercise gym on the third floor.
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service, Monday – Friday 8 until 8, and 10 Am to 6 PM on weekends (Subject to change)
- Trash Chutes
- Indoor Bicycle Racks
- In-suite laundry
- Mountain, River and Downtown Views
- Leased (Assigned) Storage Lockers
Parking in the Solaire Condo
- There are 158 Titled Parking Stalls on three levels
- 7 underground short term Visitor Stalls of which one is a Handicapped stall
- 5 Additional underground permitted Visitor Stalls
- Bicycle Storage on each level
Pets allowed, subject to approval
Solaire Condo Fee Includes
Joel Gwillim is a Calgary Realtor specializing in Downtown condominiums.