The Riverstone high-rise condo is situated between the Grandview and Roxboro House Condominiums right on the Elbow River. The area is quiet and serene and the building has an abundance of amenities. Some of the penthouse units have large terraces, and many of the units have spectacular mountain and river views.
One of the first things you’ll notice about the Riverstone Condo is its unique overhead lighted canopy which will welcome you and your guests. It is a very nice feature which sets the main entrance of the Riverstone back away from 26th Avenue and prying eyes. It’s also a great place to park for quick deliveries, pickups and drop offs.
The address is 318 26th Avenue SW, Calgary, T2S 2T9. The Riverstone is 16 stories high and was built in 1979 of concrete and brick construction. It is an excellent location with access to public transportation and Downtown Calgary. The main lobby of the Riverstone has a bright and airy feel. Its expansiveness and atrium, are pleasing to the eye and welcoming. They offer several seating areas where you can meet someone and discuss business without them having to come up the elevator. There is plenty of artwork and green plants.
To the East there is another sitting room, party room, games room, exercise room, swimming pool and tennis court. So many amenities at the Riverstone!!
The Riverstone party room has a fully equipped kitchen, and a large coat closet. It exits out to the Tennis Court and promenade, and can be booked through the Concierge.
The Riverstone has a large swimming pool and two jetted pools. There is some room to sit and relax or chat with friends. The pool is 3’ deep on the shallow end and 5’ deep on the deep end. The exercise room is equipped with two treadmills, a stair climber, two cycling machines free weights, a sit-up bench and a universal gym. There’s also a very accurate hospital scale so you can record your weight to the ounce! Stay in shape at the Riverstone.The Riverstone yards are impressive. There is a huge tennis court, and large promenade with barbeque facilities and chairs.
- Full Time Concierge
- Outdoor Barbeque
- Two Elevators
- Car Washing Stall
- Exercise Room
- Swimming Pool
- Two whirlpool style tubs
- Men’s & Ladies Saunas
- Cozy Meeting/Games Room with flat screen TV, Wet Bar
- Events Room with Fully Equipped kitchen
- Swimming Pool
- Storage Lockers
- Tennis Court
- Central Air Conditioning
- Garbage Chutes
- River Views
- Mountain Views
- Downtown Views
- Automatic Doors
Parking at the Riverstone
- Titled, Heated, Underground Parking Stalls on two levels
- 13 Underground Visitor Stalls
- No Cats or Dogs
The Riverstone is a well established building with a mature demographic.
If you are looking to relocate to the Riverstone or elsewhere in the city, please give me a call. There is no-one more familiar with the downtown core, and inner city districts.
Joel Gwillim is a Calgary Realtor specializing in Downtown Condos
Riverstone Condos for Sale in Mission by the Elbow River
306 318 26 Avenue SW in Calgary: Mission Condo for sale : MLS®# C4280297$362,000Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,788 sq. ft.166 m2OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY Jan 26 from 2-4pm Don't miss out on this well priced entry into fabulous RIVERSTONE and one of the best floor plans in this full-amenity building. Spacious 1800sf TWO bedroom, TWO full bath unit on NE corner of building enjoys downtown views and morning light. Single floor layout features large entry, grand living and dining rooms and original corner solarium. New vinyl plank flooring installed in main living area - the rest is in original condition awaiting your customization. Comes with one titled indoor parking and one assigned storage locker, Building amenities provide hotel-like living with gorgeous lobby and 24/7 concierge, large party room opening to private patio with BBQs and tennis courts, indoor swimming pool and hot tub area, and exercise room. Fantastic location steps away from Elbow River walking and biking paths and the many shops, services cafes and restaurants of Mission. More detailsListed by RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS