Mayland Terrace is nearby the airport, Deerfoot Trail, and the City Centre. There is ample shopping of all types nearby as well it is close to the Airways Commercial District. Mayland Terrace is 6 floors high with one underground parking level.
Mayland Terrace is a high-rise condominium located at 30 McHugh Court NE which is in the Community of Mayland Heights in the Calgary Northeast District. It is just a few blocks from 16th Avenue, Barlow Trail and 19th Street NE and east of the Grandeur Condo.
There are two entrances to Mayland Terrace. One is on the North wing, and the other is on the South wing. The building was converted from rental apartments in 2001. There are 285 Condominium Units of which 108 are titled Parking Stalls.
- 32nd Avenue Restaurants and shopping
- Peter Lougheed Hospital
- Sunridge Mall
- Max Bell Arena – C-Train
- Franklin Mall
- Marlborough Mall
Games Room (By unit 503)
- Exercise Room with Sauna (Main Floor)
- Car Wash Bay & Repair Bay
- Laundry Rooms on every floor and many units have in-suite laundry also
- Storage Rooms & Lockers – Not transferable on Sale. Pooled with small waiting list
- Cable or Satellite
- Surface Stalls or Underground parking, depending on unit
- Security Cameras
- Large Balconies on floors 2 to 6, Fenced patios on main floor units.
- One Laundry Room per floor, 2 Commercial Washers and 2 dryers in each, as well as in-suite laundry in many units
- Security Cameras viewable in suites
- On-Site Building Manager Monday to Friday
- Building Cleaners Monday to Friday
- Concrete Slab Construction – Brick Exterior
- New Elevators 2005
- New make up air unit 2005
- Five new 100 gallon hot water tanks 2005
- New Boiler 2007
Mayland Terrace has ample underground heated parking and also parking stalls. The underground parking stalls are titled. The outside stalls are assigned. Some units may have more than one stall of any combination. The 20 minute visitor parking out front is strictly enforced, even on weekends so longer staying visitors are strongly encouraged to park on McHugh Court NE or on 19th Street. The underground parking is on one level.
There are no pet or age restrictions in Mayland Terrace. Dogs must be carried across all common property and not be allowed to run lose.
Mayland Terrace is managed by Accredited Condominium Management Services as at January 9, 2011. There is an onsite building manager whose office is open during the week.
Joel Gwillim is a Calgary Realtor that specializes in condominiums