The Lookout Condo is a proud and stately looking age-restricted high-rise condominium tower located in Eau Claire, nearby the bow river. It is a friendly place with a mature but active demographic. There are lots of amenities in the Lookout condo and one should have no problem making lots of good friends here.
The Lookout Condo – a Calgary High-rise condominium project in Eau Claire – 801 2nd Ave SW. My impression of this building was that it was very cozy and close knit. The Lookout is situated at 2nd Ave and 8th Street SW, and is adjacent to the Bow River, in the heart of Eau Claire, not far from the Louise Bridge. There are 56 living units in the tower. The bow windows belong to the Library on the 14th floor, and the breathtaking 1960 sq. ft. Penthouse on the 15th Floor. There are 16 Floors in the Lookout.
If you haven’t visited lately you will be amazed with the redecorating! It has a brand new look and the transformation is incredible!
THE LOOKOUT RESTRICTIONS
Age Restriction, Kids OK
THE LOOKOUT AMENITIES
- Outdoor Patio
- Exercise Room
- Steam Room
- Social Room with kitchen
- Car Wash Bay
- 9 underground visitor parking stalls
- Titled concrete block/steel door storage rooms
THE LOOKOUT FEATURES
- Crossover Floors on the 5th, 10 and 15th Levels
- Titled Parking Stalls – Several are tandem stalls on two levels
- 53 Titled storage lockers with commercial grade doors and locks
- Condo fees include heat
- Enclosed trash-chutes
- Recycle program
- Dual Elevators
- Breathtaking Views
- Unsecured bicycle storage racks
- In-suite laundry
THE LOOKOUT ACTIVITIES
- Meet and greet once a month
- Indoor community kitchen quarterly
- Outdoor wine and cheese bi-monthly
THE LOOKOUT PARKING
The entrance to the parkade is on 8th Street. In addition to the 90 titled parking stalls, there are four visitor parking stalls on P2 and 6 visitor parking stalls on P1. The maximum height for the underground heated parking garage is 6’6”.
If you are looking to buy or sell a condominium in the Lookout or single family home elsewhere in the city, call someone with the knowledge and experience you need.
Joel Gwillim is a calgary Realtor that specializes in the sale of Downtown high-rise condominiums.
The Lookout Condo Review
1501 801 2 Avenue SW in Calgary: Eau Claire Condo for sale : MLS®# C4278120$795,000Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,787 sq. ft.166 m2Amazing value on this sky-high penthouse condo w/views for days. A rare find for the area this spacious unit occupies half of the floor & is accentuated by crown moulding, hardwood floors & a large open concept floor plan w/floor to ceiling windows in every room capturing breathtaking views of the Bow River, Mountains, and DT. Expansive living room features a 3-way fireplace & flows into a spacious den w/an entire wall of windows making this a perfect office space w/exceptional views. A formal dining room provides access to one of two balconies & is open to the gourmet kitchen boasting plenty of cabinets, a pantry, granite counters, electric cooktop stove & wall oven, & ample counter space. Located down the hall from the wonderful kitchen is a 3pc bath & two bedrooms, including the master retreat. The serene master features a large balcony, walk-in closet w/custom cabinets, & 5pc ensuite w/jetted tub. See additional comments... This amazing 30+ well managed building provides ample amenities including a party room w/kitchen & garden terrace, fitness centre, Out door patio with herb garden, library, car wash station. Live & work downtown w/this amazing lifestyle opportunity & every convenience at your fingertips including the Bow River & Pathway System, Peace Bridge, Eau Claire Market & YMCA, great restaurants, Core Shopping Centre, & all other conveniences of the energetic DT. Come see what everyone is talking about & make this captivating property your "home". More detailsListed by RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)