The Holly Point condo is right next door to Holly Park, overlooking the city on the North side of the Bow River. All of the units are large by most standards and have sizable balconies and plenty of windows. The lobby is very inviting with a relaxing water feature greeting you visitors on their arrival.
Residents on the South side of Holly Point have breathtaking views of the Downtown skyline. All of the units in Holly Point are large, which makes it a good choice for anyone downsizing from a single family home. Heat and Water is included in your condo fees. Holly Park is located on a very quiet cul-de-sac just west of St. Vladimir’s Ukrainian Orthodox Church, a well known, Calgary landmark.
Holly Point is located at 320 Meredith Road NE, Calgary in the popular community of Crescent Heights. Built in 1981 Parking is assigned and there is plenty of it, on two levels. The Lobby is on Level P2.
They have done some amazing improvements at Holly Point. The lobby has been modernized and many of the units have been upgraded also. There is a two hour parking zone along the entire front of Holly Point. It is on a snow route so one should be cognizant of that.
This attractive water feature greats your guests upon their arrival and creates a visually stunning centrepiece.
The elevator has a special feature I really like and that is, it will wait open on the last floor it visited. In a building with a small amount of traffic this can be a real time saver. Below is the South panoramic city view afforded unit holders of Holly Point.
Holly Point’s exercise room is on the 3rd floor. There is also an adjoining men’s and separate ladies sauna, with changing rooms.
The Social Room is large, and includes functional kitchen which can double as a wet bar. There is also a pool table. Functions are notated on the door. I liked the fact that this room could be utilized as a board room on short notice as Holly Point residents are not locked out as with most other buildings.
There are some storage rooms available throughout the building. These have been allocated on a 99 year lease. Not all units have received one, and others may have more than one, depending on how they were initially allocated.
Holly Point Amenities
- Lighted, walk-in closets
- Wood burning fireplace with gas starter
- Heat lamps in en-suite bathrooms
- Exercise Room (Unit 306)
- Social Room next door to 306
- In-Suite Laundry in Storage Room
- Central Air
- Underground Parking
- Breathtaking City Views
- Central Location
- Bicycle storage available
- Storage Rooms may be available on some units, or there may be a possibility of renting one if one becomes available
Holly Point Inclusions
Heat & Water are included in the condo fees
Holly Point Restrictions
No Dogs are allowed in the building
Holly Point Parking
There is ample parking on two levels in Holly Point. The lower level P1 and upper level P2. Each condo unit comes with at least one assigned stall. There may be opportunities to rent an additional parking stall if one is available.
There are five visitor stalls in total – two on P1 and three on P2
If you would like to buy or sell a home or condo in Crescent Heights, or elsewhere in the city, I would be pleased to assist you in that regard.
Joel Gwillim is a Calgary Realtor that specializes in Inner City condominiums.
607 320 MEREDITH Road NE in Calgary: Crescent Heights Condo for sale : MLS®# C4281267$309,900Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,543 sq. ft.143 m2Welcome to Holly Point - an exclusive condominium complex along the hillside off of Memorial Drive. This property boasts magnificent city and river views, and is available at an incredible price for the location and amenities! The condo is in immaculate shape - the unit has been recently painted, the kitchen cabinets have been refinished and there is an attractive slate fireplace. The master bedroom is large with en-suite bathroom and ample floor to ceiling closet space. There is a single underground heated parking stall - and the building has an exercise room, his and hers saunas, and a Social Room, which can be rented or used on demand, if available. Put it all together, and this is perfect urban living in a unique setting, a stones throw from the downtown core, with the privacy of an exclusive community. Come view this steal of a deal today! More detailsListed by RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
301 320 MEREDITH Road NE in Calgary: Crescent Heights Condo for sale : MLS®# C4266774$365,000Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,344 sq. ft.125 m2Spectacular city and river valley views at Holly Point from this unit that has undergone significant renovations to make it the perfect executive home for you. Walk to DT, shopping and the river pathways. You'll enjoy the upscale Denca custom built kitchen with top end appliances and quartz countertop with a handy computer station. The floor to ceiling windows let the sun stream in on the beautiful new Brazilian cherry hardwood floors. This home has an open floor plan that has large rooms that are bright, flexible and functional. It even boasts a pleasant sun room to relax in. Ample storage spaces. An enormous wrap-around balcony. Urban living in the atmosphere of a small community. A rare opportunity to own a most coveted unit in the building. You need to see this one. Welcome home. More detailsListed by ROYAL LEPAGE BENCHMARK